La Fenice Rosso Salento IGP
Wine produced from the mix of Negramaro and Malvasia Nera grapes, both cultivated in the province of Lecce. The wine has an intense ruby colour with a harmonious warm bouquet with full-bodied moderately tannic taste.
GRAPES: NEGRAMARO AND MALVASIA NERA
HARVEST: FIRST DECADE OF SEPTEMBER
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5 %
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
Grapevine: Negramaro, Malvasia Nera.
- Harvest: 1st decade of September
- Collection method: manual collection into boxes
- Fermentation: in steel silos at controlled temperature
- Seasoning: in steel silos minimum 6 months
- Colour: deep ruby red
- Alcohol: 12,5% vol.
- A classic traditional wine of the Salento peninsula. It has the same blend of Squinzano DOP, but picked a decade before, to maintain greater freshness. And it is precisely the period of early harvest that makes it a modestly tannic and full-bodied wine with a warm and harmonious fragrance.
- Excellent accompaniment to meat dishes, hard cheese.
- Serving temperature: 16-18 degrees.