La Fenice Negramaro IGP
Wine obtained from Negramaro vine, with a ruby colour characteristic with violet shades, and elegant and harmonious scent. Its taste is full and balanced. It matches well with all types of food. Best served at 18°C.
HARVEST: SECOND DECADE OF SEPTEMBER
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5 %
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- Selection: first decade of August
- Harvest: 2d decade of September
- Collection method: manual collection into boxes
- Fermentation: in steel silos at controlled temperature
- Seasoning: 6 months in new oak barrels+3 months in bottles
- Colour: purple red with reflections • Alcohol: 13.5-14 % vol.
- Perhaps it is the king of Salento wines, certainly one of the oldest grapevines in our area. The cherry notes give this wine an unmistakable elegance, a mixture of fruity and floral perfumes that complete its extraordinary characteristics.
- Excellent accompaniment to meat, poultry, a variety of salads and snacks.
- Serving temperature: 16-18 degrees.