La Fenice Tentazioni IGP
Obtained from 50-years-old “alberello” bush vines, the wine has a ruby red colour with violet reflections, an aroma of small red berry fruit jam, vanilla and slightly spicy. Its taste is very elegant, soft and round with sweet tannins. It goes well with aged cheeses, grilled meat, lamb, game and spicy dishes.
GRAPES: MALVASIA NERA
HARVEST: SECOND DECADE OF SEPTEMBER
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5 %
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
Grapevine: Malvasia Nera
- Selection: on the vine in early August
- Harvest: 1st decade of September
- Collection method: manual collection into boxes
- Fermentation: in steel silos at controlled temperature
- Seasoning: 10 months in new oak barrels+3 months in bottles
- Colour: rich ruby
- Alcohol: 13,5 - 14 % vol.
- A grape very difficult to treat, with extraordinary native aromas that only thanks to the professionalism and tenacity in processing can be transformed into a great wine. Meticulous care in the field followed by patient work in the winery permit this wine to reach a soft and enveloping taste, with velvety tannins, strong hints of coffee, licorice and chocolate.
- Serve with barbecue, stew, steak, lamb, aged cheese and spicy dishes.
- Serving temperature: 18-20 degrees.