La Fenice Bianco Puglia IGP
White wine produced from Chardonnay and Malvasia Bianca grapes. The wine has straw yellow colour and intense bouquet, fruity and floral. Dry, fresh, elegant and well balanced. Best served with appetisers, white meat, fish dishes and soft cheeses.
GRAPES: CHARDONNAY AND MALVASIA BIANCA
HARVEST: THIRD DECADE OF AUGUST
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12 %
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12°C
BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
Grapevine: Chardonnay, Malvasia Bianca
- Harvest: 3d decade of August
- Collection method: manual collection into boxes
- Fermentation: in steel silos at controlled temperature
- Seasoning: in steel silos
- Colour: straw yellow
- Alcohol: 12% vol.
- The contemporary harvest of these two grape varieties, when one has reached its maximum ripeness and the second one is about to start the same, is the key secret of this particular wine. An intense and fruity aroma, with floral notes, to the dry palate, fresh, elegant and balanced.
- Perfectly combined with fruits and cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 10-12 degrees.