La Fenice Arthas IGP
Grapevine: Primitivo 60%, Negramaro 40 %
- Selection: first days of August
- Harvest: last decade of August for Primitivo and second decade of September for Negramaro
- Collection method: manual collection into boxes
- Fermentation: in stainless steel under temperature control
- Seasoning: 12 months in oak barrels and 3 months in inclined bottles
- Colour: ruby red
- Alcohol: 13.5-14%
- From the intuition of Mrs. Ekaterina and the wise art of dr. Fabio Mecca, was born this great fusion of wines, symbol of the Salento vines. To create this wine, two vineyards have been chosen, among the oldest and most prestigious of our company. The careful selection of the bunches in the different periods of growth and maturation, allows these grapes to reach an extraordinary degree of ripeness. The harvest is strictly manual, grapes are gathered and transported in boxes, to allow the absolute protection of the original aromas and flavors during processing. That is how a wine with a ruby red color, with marked notes of small red fruit, is created, with a powerful and exciting taste, clear velvety tannins.Perfectly combined with seasoned cheeses, meat, entrees.
- Serving temperature: 16-18 degrees.